Monday, September 27, 2010

Hi,

        I am going to itroduce myself. I am from Saudi Arabia. My hometown located in  the esat of Saudi Arabia . It is a wonderful city called Siahat . I have a big family . six brothers and three sisters. I am in the middel of my family. My busband and I have been in Calgary since April . We are here to achieve our embiton. I have dream one day I will be scientist. Now I am a student at University of Calgary in EAP 1. So I am in the frist step of me dream . I have hacholer's degree in Zoology ,and I am planning to acquire master's degree in Immunology.in Canada. So I have to work very hard , and I am ready to do my best. Howover, I am very exciting to get a new experience through living  in a developed country like Canada which has different culture and prodigious wievs. I have been enguying every moments I have spent here.  I have already gotten friends from china ,and I interest to make friendships with people who have different culture. I am looking forward the future with a big smile . I hope that will be a bright and successful future for everyone.  







3 comments:

  1. hi Z hhh

    nice dream zainab... me to I hope that will be a bright and successful future for everyone.

    beast wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zainab,
    I like your eyes color(*_*), you are beautiful mashallah..
    about your dreamland, it will be a real land for you, you are smart girl and the dream will be real with you, believe me...

    RORO..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog is working!! That's so great. I'm sure you are going to be a wondering master's degree student one day!

    ReplyDelete